Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Unable to upload a profile or cover photo to Fitbit.com or app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 11/13/2018: As this issue is resolved, I'll be closing it for further responses. Thanks for taking the time to report this. Hopefully, we will soon start seeing more photos in the Community! 

Fitbit Update 11/13/2018: This issue should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing issues uploading a photo, please let me know. 

Fitbit Update 11/10/2018: I've merged a few posts together. We are currently aware that customers may have issues uploading profile and cover photos on Fitbit.com and the mobile app. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble and appreciate your reports. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
110 REPLIES 110

I'm glad I came here to read this because I been going crazy wondering why my profile pic disappeared and why everytime I tried posting a new one it wouldn't post... Ugh....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please remember that there is no need to post to get subscribed to a thread, click the options drop down, then subscribe. You will now get any updates to the top post.

The web developers are aware of the situation .

Best Answer

Uploading a photo is basic development functionality. Why is it taking Fitbit devs so long to fix this?

Best Answer
@bosbefok wrote:

Uploading a photo is basic development functionality. Why is it taking Fitbit devs so long to fix this?

With the way Fitbit handles everything else, I would imagine they don't pay their programmers or software engineers enough.

Best Answer

Fitbit Update 11/13/2018: This issue should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing issues uploading a photo, please let me know. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
Thank you. I was finally able to update my profile photo.
Best Answer
Not me 😞

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Upload another photo and it should work. All my friends are now showing up
after uploading another photo.
Best Answer

Thank you so much for all your help. Happy to not be invisible anymore! 

Best Answer
Wooo! It is working!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Naywhip@RRHickman@BJI thanks for confirming it's working for you. 

As this issue is resolved, I'll be closing it for further responses. Thanks for taking the time to report this. Hopefully, we will soon start seeing more photos in the Community! 

Best Answer