Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen wake not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

did a few days ago. have to push side to see anything include time

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There is a 'Screen Wake' setting that toggles on and off controlling this.

On many devices, you get to this by holding in the left button a few seconds.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

There is a 'Screen Wake' setting that toggles on and off controlling this.

On many devices, you get to this by holding in the left button a few seconds.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Racer:

great! Thanks 

worked like a charm

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried the screen wake setting as you mentioned (squeezing the sides) and it still does not work.  I’ve also rebooted and still won’t work. Any other ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@njgifford wrote:

I have tried the screen wake setting as you mentioned (squeezing the sides) and it still does not work.  I’ve also rebooted and still won’t work. Any other ideas? 

I have no idea which Fitbit model you have, but you cannot turn on Screen Wake if you are in Sleep Mode.

Best Answer

Sorry I was on the Charge 3 community page.  Sleep mode was off but I turned it on and off a few times and then tried the screen wake and it’s now working!  Thanks for the idea it worked.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great. Relief eh!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! Hold the side 'button' and you will see DND and Sleep... Swipe up and you'll get Screen Wake. Thanks

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Hello everyone. @TheOnlyRAWDOG Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you very much for your input! I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I was wondering why my Inspire 2 quit illuminating when I lifted my wrist. I thought maybe I damaged it.

Best Answer
0 Votes