Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My step streak was reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my 195 day step streak why? I now have a 4 day streak?? My versa 2 didn’t sync 1 day? I want it back please 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community, @.CJ.

Thank you for the time you spent trying to resolve the issue with your step streak.

If there is any update or workaround about this topic, it should be communicated as soon as possible.

Feel free to contact us ata any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
92 REPLIES 92

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Cookie60.

Thank you for the information provided.

At the moment, there is no option to get the step streak back.

Please continue monitoring your step streak and inform us if you ever experience this situation again.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Me too! I had 236! Now I have 7?!?!? 😩

I really used the streak as motivation to keep up my number! 
I checked the record of steps and haven’t missed a day! This stinks!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MRDBbc3.

I'm sorry to hear about your step streak reset.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost a 300 + day streak 😭

I was going for a full 365 days, so yeah, fully  understand how you feel. I was gutted. 

Oh by the way, it was the watch, not me not hitting my goal that day, just to clarify😁

I had 300+ day streak😥 when my watch faulted. I was absolutely incensed, called the tech support, they can add the activity, but nothing with the streak. If it isn't recorded or recognised that day,  sadly, nothing can be done.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community, @.CJ.

Thank you for the time you spent trying to resolve the issue with your step streak.

If there is any update or workaround about this topic, it should be communicated as soon as possible.

Feel free to contact us ata any time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me also. I have feature request “Adding the option to set/update counter for Step Streak” if enough people vote for it maybe they will do it. 

thanks

Best Answer

This happened to me as well, after the holidays and vacation when prioritizing exercise is no easy feat. If you can't get the streak feature right, give us the option to turn it off!! (Honestly, the data is all there. Why is this not the easiest thing to track??)

Best Answer

Ugh! I was staring 365 days in the face when y’all reset the counter!  Please consider retrieving this stat. It’s a great motivator. 

Best Answer

Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Lorcasaur @Quz.

You are welcome to vote this suggestion. For information about how Fitbit decides what Feature Suggestions are released, please visit this site.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer

This just happened to me too. I was a month away from 365 days in a row!!!

Best Answer

Me too!!! I was less than a month away!!! 

Best Answer
I keep reading how this happens to more and more people. Mine has recently
reset twice more since I reported this problem. It would seem that by
looking at your step goal and how many days in a row you have hit that goal
it would be easy to correctly get that statistic. I get a report of other
statistics every week it should not be too hard to include this one
correctly.

Please help us Fitbit Developers.
Best Answer

This is absolutely ridiculous! Fitbit screwed up on my 450+ day step streak in January- it reset to 4 days.  I sent you all of the data and was told you were working on it.

shortly after I had surgery and didn’t make my goal for a few days, but started up again and should be at day 70! The step streak banner went away for a few days (AGAIN!) and now is back at 4.  I’ve made my goal every day AGAIN this time around.

this is the last straw, I’ve had way too many issues reported to Fitbit and they don’t take any of it seriously enough to keep a customer who’s been using their products for 7+ years.

I’ll come back and update the rest of you frustrated customers once I’ve found a device and company that offers active minutes and doesn’t allow glitches to the most motivating feature to date, perhaps a company who actually cares when their product repeatedly fails.

What a huge disappointment.  Shame on you Fitbit!

Best Answer

This exact same thing happened to me! I was at a 333 step streak on May 1… then a few days later, after continuously hitting over 10k steps every day, I woke up to a banner congratulating me on my 5-day step streak!

How hard can it be for developers to fix this? The stats are right there in my app—why can’t they consolidate them correctly and calculate my streak accurately?

It’s super-annoying that I now have to calculate it by hand, and intentionally ignore the stupid banner that ignores the almost-full-year of consistency I’ve put in til now! 

Not cool, FitBit. Not cool. 

Moderator edit: all-caps

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer

How do I get the streak banner? lol 

Best Answer
It will automatically (and randomly) appear after you’ve met your step goal for a week or two. It really is random, sometimes it tells me if I’ve hit a 4 day streak (after it has reset itself, as I’ve only truly been at a low 4 days twice in the past two years) and others it’s closer to 20.
Keep meeting your goal and one day it will appear and make you smile!
(Then it will crush your happiness when it resets and you’re on day 400+)
It surely sets off a spectrum of emotions! 🙉😤
Best Answer

Thanks. I have had a Fitbit for a few years & never seen this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

This already is a feature that needs to be fixed not voted on!!

Why has it not been fixed already?

The trackers are not cheap & the streak feature is really important to alot of us.

Best Answer

Fitbit hasn’t fixed it because it hasn’t hurt their customer base… YET! when it is time to upgrade my activity tracker I WILL NOT be purchasing another Fitbit.  They have screwed up in too many things and not addressed them- losing a 450+ day streak (and it resets itself all of the time now, not just once), taking away simple active minutes and generally not getting their techs to fix the features we love so much- all of those things add up and I am done with this company.

When it is time to upgrade give your money to a company that cares.

Best Answer