Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My step streak was reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my 195 day step streak why? I now have a 4 day streak?? My versa 2 didn’t sync 1 day? I want it back please 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
92 REPLIES 92

It really is inexcusable and a ridiculous bug. The entire reason I got and used the FitBit was to track my walking/exercising streak, and it is something that kept me motivated. FitBit has known about this for a long time and just doesn't care to fix it. I'll be buying a Garmin soon, too.

Best Answer

You are SOO right Kunichg! I lost over TWO YEARS of step streak! I was at 742 days consecutive of 12K steps (or more) a day! I am so angry. Was shooting for 1000 days. I am 70 years old...can’t start again! 😡

Best Answer

The same thing just happened to me!  😡. Two months left. Do they know what causes it?

Best Answer

Did you ever get an answer from them?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope

Sent from Bob’s IPhone
Best Answer
No answer. They don’t care.

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

So this has gone from bad to worse. A week ago my reset to 200+ step streak was reset to 14 days then yesterday it went to 4 days and now it’s gone. Every time you contact support they don’t seem to know what a step streak is at first then with screenshots they say they are working on it. I first reported this in September 2021.  No one from support will say if they are actually working on it but since they usually don’t know what a step streak is I really doubt it. 

Best Answer

Well, to all us folks that are having problems with “step streak”, there is NO BETTER WAY to get results than to give NEGATIVE feedback! Just look what’s going on in Martha’s Vineyard, MA. 🤣,  🤭

Best Answer

I don’t understand why this is marked as the best answer. 
this has happened to me multiple times as well. I didn’t think it was much of a big deal, but eventually searched it out of curiosity.

The part that is a big deal is this thread is over a year old, it’s still broken, and the “best answer” is a post from a mod that says “thanks for trying to fix it on your own 🤷”.

Give an intern a coffee and 1/2 an hour and I’m sure they can knock it out. Heck, if you’re hiring, let me know and I’ll come do it for you.

Best Answer

It is the updates I think.  And No, they haven’t bothered to fix it.  Apparently nobody who works for Fitbit actually uses a tracker for motivation… I’ve arrived at this conclusion using the data we’ve been presented: Lots of Fitbit users have complained about this happening for over a year, and it hasn’t yet been addressed.  Those of us who complain receive generic replies that claim  Fitbit will look into it and then never hear anything else.

Best Answer
They’ve lost my business forever.

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

So mine reset again, apparently 9 days ago, but not really because Tuesday or Wednesday of last week I was at something like 35 days since the LAST reset.

Looking for my next tracker.  I don't want a $250 pedometer (plus whatever I've paid for premium over the last two years).

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for taking the time to share these details and your efforts while working on this matter. Let me explain this issue was recently escalated to our team so they can bring a fix to all our affected members. To prevent any confusion, I'm going to close this thread opened in the Fitbit.com Dashboard board from further comments.

However, if you're using an iOS device and your step streak keeps resetting, I'd recommend sharing your feedback in this other thread which is being monitored by our team. This will also helps us to keep the forums organized and our team informed.

I apologize for this experience, and appreciate your feedback. We'll keep updating that thread as soon as we receive more details.

Best Answer