Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My step streak was reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my 195 day step streak why? I now have a 4 day streak?? My versa 2 didn’t sync 1 day? I want it back please 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
92 REPLIES 92

I would be interested in this too!  I only look at it on my phone or iPad app.

Best Answer

Well that is the first positive news I have seen about this issue!  Yay I am happy for you.  Crossing fingers for the rest of us.

Best Answer

Me too! I had over 300 days and even though I caught Covid (despite being double-vaccinated and boosted) I made myself go out alone at night to walk to get my steps in and keep my streak going. But it didn't make any difference: Fitbit reset itself and now shows me on "a 9-day streak". WTH? I am NOT HAPPY with this.

Best Answer

SpunkyLo, the same thing happened to me.  I was being blunt- someone asked how to get it fixed and I gave my opinion because, seemingly, no fix has been offered.

Inflammatory content contributes only hostility to the conversation, and does not help others to resolve support concerns.”

Well… has anyone received anything from the company that helps resolve their step streak concerns?

Best Answer

I've been counting the days since i turned 60 last year. I was just a few days away from 365, now it says 5 !!!!! I'll be getting myself a different device for my birthday to start a new streak with a new manufacturer

Best Answer

I see the reference to the “best answer” posted by Fitbit moderator EdsonFitbit. How was this determined to be the “best answer”? Its kind of a non-answer at best… 

Best Answer

We are not looking for a new feature, we just want the features we already have to work as designed.

Best Answer

Took only 14 days before my step streak was reset AGAIN.  Couple of hours after I finished my goal for today, my Sense battery ran out.  When I charged it, the step streak was reset to 4, even though the APP shows that I made the necessary steps.

I'm tired of this.  I loved my first three fitbits, but I'm learning to hate this one.

Best Answer

Seriously? This sucks. Please fix it.

Best Answer
It happened to me again 2 days ago. I haven’t missed a day this year and
out of nowhere t says 4. It always seems to say 4 not 1. Janky software
with support that provide a motivational message that they don’t seem to
care if it’s accurate or not.
Best Answer

After updating the most recent update on my Versa 3,I lost my step streak. Since updating, my step streak resets at least weekly.  I’ve met or exceeded my step goal every day since May 8, 2022 and today my streak was 4 days😔

Best Answer

This happened to me as well I had not missed 10,000 steps since March of 2021.  I’m extremely upset and will not be getting another Fitbit unless this gets fixed 

Best Answer

I had over 750 day step streak and it reset. I also use it to motivate me. Fitbit please fix

Best Answer

Me too. I hope they fix this 

Best Answer
My step streak is now resetting every 8-10 days.

Fix it or I’ll never buy another Fitbit or Google product.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I just lost the auto counting of my 2 year step streak (735 days). But that was just the “official” number because my streak actually started a month before that, but I didn’t have that feature yet. Oh well.  My streak is still going. I have the data to show it.  You don’t need the Fitbit number to keep that streak going.  For motivation you just know the date your streak started: mine is July 27, 2020!

Best Answer

We all understand that, it is the fact that Fitbit couldn’t care less about fixing this. That number popping up every day is a motivating factor for many people, it may not be for you, and that’s fine, but it is for others.

Best Answer

hi @EdsonFitbit  it been one year today that his has been being reported by dozens of users. Is there any way to have this issue looked at by support? I ask that question because there is no way an issue has been around for a year with the amount of people reporting having it and it hasn’t been resolved yet. If the app cannot do it just have the correct stat sent out by the weekly stats message that is calculated at Fitbit.com. 

Best Answer

What crap! Happened to me twice! I'm done with FitBit! Too many bugs!

Best Answer

Reset again yesterday, went from 20 days to 5. Off to order my Garmin watch.

Go in and look at your dashboard online, the upper graph will show the correct number of steps that you have taken per day but the lower section where it lists details will only have a fraction of the steps taken for each day. Fire your developers, they don't have a clue what they are doing.

Best Answer