Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Alarm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use the silent alarm all the time.  I just downloaded the new app and cannot find anywhere to set the alarm.  Please help.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms

Best Answer

I agree. Totally disappointed that you can no longer change an alarm from the app and have to log into the website. Also, no next scheduled alarm reminder anywhere that I can find. Why mess with things that are working well??

Best Answer

@KOL1955 I'm referring to the app, not the website, in my previous post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. Couldn't find the alarm set on the app after the update. So much more convenient to do it from the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree - so counterintuitive 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was VERY HELPFUL and I wouldn’t have ever found it without this. I was panicked. THANK YOU!

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, silent alarm is not there any more. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope not there

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Keenpar What fitbit do you have? If it's the Charge 3 then the alarms moved from the phone app to the fitbit with the latest software update.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I have a Charge 3. I did find the alarm on the device. Just didn’t know they had removed it from the app. Thanks for letting me know.

Sent from my iPhone
Jerry Keenan
Best Answer
0 Votes