Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still have not fixed the false badge awards!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
August 18 received two false badges. For two weeks they had a " we are aware of the problem" message at the top. Now that there are other problems, that message has gone away but the problem has not. Fitbit you are NOT listening to your customers. Numerous complaints about fitbits not tracking, not charging, inaccurate sleep tracking, disliking the new Dashboard and yet nothing seems to be done about these problems. I use to love this product and the app. I will no longer recommend Fitbit to friends and family unless there are some drastic changes.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey guys @gregwiggins @LauzPalz, hope you're doing great today! Please refer to the last post of @MatthewFitbit here. For any update about when this will fixed automatically, keep an eye on this official thread

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding, have a nice weekend! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
Some big glitch must have happened August 18th. I received 4 lifetime mileage badges that I didn't earn. I spoke with my mom and she also received 2 lifetime mileage badges that day that she didn't earn. And I've read complaints from others about the same thing on the same day. Please fix it Fitbit!
Best Answer

Hey guys @gregwiggins @LauzPalz, hope you're doing great today! Please refer to the last post of @MatthewFitbit here. For any update about when this will fixed automatically, keep an eye on this official thread

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding, have a nice weekend! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes