Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion to confirm Cheers and Taunts

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to request a confirmation option for cheers and taunts?  Like could we check a box on our friends tile and it would ask confirmation if you're sure you want to "cheer" or "taunt" this person? 

I know we can turn it off in our notifications on the receiving end, but it would be nice to have a proactive option where the person sending the message could take an extra step and choose not to send them. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Corey.G A warm welcome to our Community! Thank you for inquiry. Currently this isn't possible but you can share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exist so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Corey.G A warm welcome to our Community! Thank you for inquiry. Currently this isn't possible but you can share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exist so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Awesome, I was looking for that board.  

I've added my suggestion to that forum. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Confirm-Cheers-and-Taunts/idi-p/3146906

Best Answer
0 Votes