Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking alcoholic beverages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
This would be a pretty specialized feature, but it would be great to have a way to track how many alcoholic beverages you've had in a day, similar to how you track how much water you've had. I would like to have an easy way to stay accountable and to help me decide if I should have another drink or not to stay at the AI levels for moderation.
Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

That be splendiferous @sonomarunner15

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Important to prevent duplicates Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

Click / Tap here to add new suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be very helpful if when I entered an alcoholic drink, as well as entering a calorie count, that the number of alcohol units was added.  So 1 pint beer equals 250 calories and two alcohol units and there is a tile to monitor alcohol units consumed

Ian

Best Answer

@iwylie1211 A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! You can go ahead and visit and vote for this Feature Request that has been created. This will be reviewed by our engineers and take it into consideration depending on how many votes this request gets.

If more questions arise, let me know my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Yes! I would love this! I'm always mentally counting in my head and this would help me be more aware of my intake. 

Best Answer

@Runner_Chick Thanks for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I agree with you. Have you voted for the Feature Suggestion mentioned above? As I stated above, the more votes the suggestion gets, the more chances it'll have to be reviewed by our developers and engineers.

Keep me posted if more assistance is needed my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Caffeine and alcohol consumption do not have to be void in a good and healthy lifestyle. Some may need to void them both out for various personal reasons. But generally speaking we all have a fitbit to track and improve health so why not add this ability. It seems like a perfect next step in me being able to track my overall health. 

Best Answer

@lucky1seven Thanks for participating in this thread and the Fitbit Community! I really like your idea about the ability to track caffeine and alcohol consumption. Since this ability hasn't been included, I'd like you to check out this Feature Suggestions and vote for it. Our team will review this when it gets a considered amount of votes.

Let me know if more questions arise my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree, I’ve had grey willpower to stop smoking, but finding it so hard stop the accasional Guinness, red wine or vodka, especially after a trying day, I don’t binge but often feel I need one or two to relax😳

Best Answer