Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Issues with Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay so I have taken to syncing almost daily (if not twice a day now since I had time Sync issues).  So today I did a sync around 10:00 PM ET and my app on from phone (Galaxy S6 running Droid 7) shows that I did 5454 steps which matches my fitbit.  Go to the website and it says I have not been sync'ing my fitbit and it shows several days of no sync.  But my app shows daily records.  I want to know what the H is going on.

First at the start of this month I complained about sync taking hours to get time correct and get an excuse from Fitbit that I should enable continuous sync.  Once I get that resolved without enabling continuous sync and killing my batter I get this issue this week.

I am serious considering dumping Fitbit at this rate for another product if they can't get their apps working correctly.

As an SEI (Software Engineering Institute) Alumni and a Six-Sigma Green Belt I would rank the software and the code a -1 on our scale.  Just my 2 cents.

Joel

Andhanni - North Georgia Area - Fitbit Blaze - "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

HI @LanuzaFitbit... Noticed a update to the app today in the Playstore.  As such was wondering if this issue was scoped yet?

Andhanni - North Georgia Area - Fitbit Blaze - "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Andhanni.

From what I can gather, there aren't any news on the matter.

I'd say that you give it a shot, install the update and try to sync. Then, check on the web Dashboard to see if any information shows up. Let me know how it goes.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes