Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The icon on my computer is gone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The icon on my computer screen that I can use to automatically sync or go to dashboard is gone. What do I do

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @D.Rainey

That sounds quite odd. Perhaps you could try to uninstall the Fitbit Connect software and then reinstall it so that the icon is showing up.

Additionally, it could be that the icon is hidden. If you're on a Windows computer, can you see a little arrow on where the icons are? Try clicking on it and see if the icon shows up on a little menu.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My icon is there when I start my computer but as soon as I go to it ,it disappears and I can not use it

Best Answer

@D.Rainey  @zotzot  What type of computer are you using -- Mac or PC?

@LanuzaFitbit  There are several threads about the Fitbit icon disappearing from the Mac status bar.  I think this needs higher attention, especially if these are Mac users.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I have PC windows 10. I just got a new charge 2 I am trying it out now..

Best Answer

Hey @zotzot and @LZeeW.

@LZeeW Our team is aware of the situation and this is being worked on. 

@zotzot Are you using Fitbit Connect or did you download the Fitbit App from the Windows store? If you are using Fitbit Connect, I'd recommend that you try to download the app.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes