Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles not loading on Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not all my tiles are loading on my dashboard - it's been that way all morning.  The Steps, Calories In vs Calories Out, Food Plan, and Activity Goals show, but the remaining tiles just show a loading circle.  I've tried different browsers (IE, Firefox, and Chrome), but it's the same across all browsers no matter how long I give it to load.

broken.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I was having the same issue and was goining insane for a few days.  Got really frustrated and took a shot in the dark by turning all my tiles off and then back on again.  It worked and has been fine ever since.  Hope this helps anybody with this issue.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

For the past week, the top left section of my dashboard won't load online - it's just a spinning wheel. It's perfect on my phone app. I'm using Chrome 53 or so.

fitbit dashboard.jpg

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer

Hello there @bamabecky, welcome aboard to our Community. I wonder if the issue still persist on a daily basis?If it does, please try to clear cookies and cache from your browser.  Directions on how to clear your cache on a variety of browsers can be found here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

If this does not resolved the issue, please try with a different browser to test if the issue is happening only with chrome.

Keep me posted how it goes and I'll be round if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

@Ronda_G have you tried logging out and restarting the computer, then log back in?

I just checked and those browsers are working fine for me. I'm using Windows 8.1 on my desktop. What are you using?

Let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've actually tried it on a couple machines: Windows 7, Windows 10, and Server 2008 R2 (just because).

And I've tried it on Chrome on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5).

It's been the same results, every time.  I've made no changes to my account in the last 24 hours, so I'm not certain what would have changed to affect it this way.  It's been working properly up until this morning.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ronda_G take a look at the post from moderator @MeylinP and see if anything there can help you - click to read

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, as all of the solutions offered in that thread assumed the problem was with the computer, when I've used multiple computers to attempt a solution.  It's definitely linked to my account in some manner, and not a specific computer/browser issue.

Best Answer

Me too.

Tried 3 browsers, 2 different macs. Same results as your posted pic.

Syncing ok to ios devices.

A fitnbit server problem ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

After constant refreshing, just loaded dashboard straight away?????

All working now....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here with Chrome on Mac and PC 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this problem also. I have used Chrome and Safari on my Mac. I am frustrated.Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 6.39.38 AM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine are still in the constant spinning mode - so this is day 5 now.  

And yes, this is on every computer, in every browser.  Even computers I've never logged into Fitbit on before, so no, it's not cookies or cache.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here Ronda. Definitely not cookie or cache issue 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the problem too.  It isn't all the tiles, just a few of them are cycling.  One being recent exercise.  I don't remember what the other two are:

Capture.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem on mac an pc and using various browsers. I get the following error message on the console log.

dash.js:26741 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Is there a technical thread to report issues? I cant find one.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted support about the issue - heard back from them yesterday.  They forwarded the issue along to Engineering.  It might help them to hear from more of you experiencing the same issue.  

The only advice they had was to export my data one month at a time until the problem had been corrected.  I'm not certain how exactly that will help, as it's just the quick glance things that aren't working, but that was their suggestion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sooo ... first thing this morning it was still broken across multiple machines ....

Interestingly I clicked the dashboard back through a week or so of data and suddenly the tiles appeared ... now when I go back to today they are all showing ...

What's even stranger is when I go to the other computers that were showing the exact same problem they are all working without needing to click back through the days again ...

Either FitBit have fixed something in the background or there was an issue on one of the days that's fixed by clicking back through your history!

Hope this helps you all see your tiles again Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is interesting.  I clicked back a day and the tiles are visible and then click back to today and the tiles are cycling.   Thanks for the tip!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @rphillips1 clean your cache and cookies in both browsers, restart your Mac and let me know how it goes.

Rodrigo l Italian & English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Parliamo di calcio Qual è la tua squadra di calcio preferita?

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue.....I have cleared my cache (Chrome) and I have tried IE....both are showing the spinning donut...any more ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes