Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time is wrong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to set the right time

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

If you mean on your device, it updates the time each time you sync. It is possible that the time zone setting for the device is incorrect. If you just returned from a trip to another time zone then sync the device to see if that helps. Otherwise, If you sync to a phone, press on the account icon at the top right of the main dashboard. Then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and press on “Advanced Settings”.  Time zone configuration is at the top. Make sure to sync your device when you are finished. 

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
Hi
No havent been away 2 friends in the same time zone had the same problem they were able to fix theirs but my one was not responding. I got it to change a few mins ago
Thanks for reply 😁

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi How did u fix it i cant fix mine.thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're in Ireland, there's a known issue with the timezone.  Change your timezone to London and re-sync.  There's a fix expected in 24 hours apparently.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Follow MrMarvs advice above. Just did mine and fixed it. There must be a bug somewhere, because both mine and my daughters devices moved ahead 2 hours. Changed the time zone to London (which it was set at when set up) and synced it and bosh! All done!

@Suziemur wrote:

Hi How did u fix it i cant fix mine.thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks changed it to london an it fixed

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes