Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wacko time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting on 21 February when I manually enter my time on the treadmill it moves it forward seven hours. So in order to get it to go on the right day I have to put it in at 12:30 AM instead of 7:30 PM. And today all of my sleep hours moved by seven hours. So I’m now going to bed at 5 o’clock at night.And this is on top of it not tracking my Tredmill time accurately or my steps. It doesn’t even give me active minutes. This started in August.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Which app - Android, iOS, Windows 10 app, fitbit.com?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Check your phone for an app update.  I think this was just fixed in new app update.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My app is up-to-date. I just deleted it and re-downloaded it and it’s still completely wacko.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Which app - Android, iOS, Windows 10 app, fitbit.com?

Best Answer
0 Votes

And the 85 minutes I just spent on the treadmill doesn’t show up in active minutes at all. I manually entered it because it miscount. It shows it as 85 minutes of exercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
iOS

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

See https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Exercises-recorded-in-a-different-time-and-not-showing-data/...

Best Answer
0 Votes