Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
637 REPLIES 637

Have y'all noticed that curious notification that's been appearing above the dashboard for the past several weeks?  Something about checking your dashboard on the app?  I'm wondering if Fitbit is trying to push people to move off the web interface and use the app instead.

Meanwhile, even though the dashboard is blank, please note that the LOG tab still works. You can see and do a lot from there, even without the dashboard.

Wish they'd just fix it.

Best Answer

Cleared cookies last night and got it back. This morning had to do it again. Don't like that I have to clear everything within a few hours. I don't like having 3 browsers going, already have edge and chrome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your choice, KATHIANNE20,

Dashboard working fine in FFx for me. ; - >

Best Answer
0 Votes

Vivaldi. why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been 5 days and counting and my dashboard is not working, but nice touch adding the check the App Store banner back in, which wasn't visible for the first couple of days.FitBitSux.png

Best Answer

Thanks, I'll see if that works better.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Dashboard is back to black! Any new ideas , anyone?
Best Answer

I complained in this community about a blank dashboard, and suddenly, it was fixed! For two days.

Now it is blank again. grrrr

Best Answer

I am in Safari on Apple MacBook and an Apple computer plus my iPhone. Dashboard work yesterday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI- Dashboard is down again. Not a happy camper here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So far the only solution is to clear your cache.  That works until the cache accumulates data, then the next time you refresh it goes black again so you have to clear the cache.

Best Answer

I just deleled my cache and cookies history and now the problem is solved.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi ny27lars

Have you tried Private Browsing in Firefox, after maybe one Clear Data
only, doesn't work for you?

That would be interesting as it's still working cleanly for me after nearly
3 days.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You need to log it in the Fitbit Frustration Index, bottom right corner. (patent pending). fitbit.frustration.jpg

Best Answer

At this point I think it's more likely that they'll add Fitbit Frustration tracking to the app than find a fix for this ongoing issue. 

fitbit.frustration.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

My dashboard is back.  Hope it stays

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been blank for days. At least it came back after complaining lol if only for 2 days. I also complained, NOTHING happened. So frustrating, Are you signing in still with fitbit or with google? Just curious, I still sign in with fitbit. Am curious if this is their way of forcing us over to google. I think it will not be mandatory until 2025. I do not wish to go to google, period.

Best Answer

me too, so frustrating

Best Answer

Mine has been blank for days. The only way to get a display of stats is to clear the browser's image cache. However, the next time I access the dashboard after closing the browser the display is blank once again.

Best Answer

Try using another browser - read Google Chrome. I use Safari and my dashboard too went blank after working just fine till a few days ago. I contacted Fitbit help line and they asked me to try another browser so I tried Google Chrome and the dashboard works now. Is Fitbit/ Google keeping everything within the family - Mafia style? The day is not far off when Fitbit will only work on Google Pixel phones

Best Answer