Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
637 REPLIES 637

I have to wonder if fitbit has been hacked. No dashboard since Friday (19th).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sense2 watch works, dashboard shows data on iPhone & tablet but is totally black on the desktop.  What has happened?  Is it no longer supported?  Moved to Google to login & it worked fine but for a week now, the dashboard is black.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've also done that.  Rien, nada, nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah ha!  Didn't think to try Chrome.  Typically I use Safari which doesn't work but Chrome did.  I assume then it's a Safari issue but have to wonder what changed as I've used it for years through various Fitbit watches.  Then one day 'the black screen'.  So thank you rvanv for the idea.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@pat5   This seems to be happening to all users and it doesn't matter which browser you use.  It doesn't seem to be related to Google migration, because I haven't migrated yet.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I use safari and my dashboard came back on last night and I’d done nothing. Its still on today so fingers crossed it will work now🤞🏻
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Long time wearer, first time complainer. 8 years and 5 Fitbits later, the "new" dashboard on my PC (you know, the totally blank one?) has pushed me over the edge. I have been unhappy with the longevity of the product but the data made me overlook that issue. I'll be looking at other fitness trackers as a replacement for Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

same here

Best Answer

The dashboard for Chrome and Edge aren't working

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do believe you hit the nail on the head with that one! This will be my last Fitbit, it is so confusing now with the new sleep graph and now blank dashboard on laptop! However, if you go into activities or sleep, I can see info. SO FRUSTRATING!

Best Answer

very interesting.  Chrome works fine in an incognito window.  It still won't work for me in my usual "cognito" window.  I'll probably stay on firefox.

Best Answer

Anykey

I'm now running both the Chrome incognito window along with the usual "cognito", so it's just another (detached) tab. 

Waiting to see if I find it more convenient to use the Chrome or the Firefox incognito.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Edge is working for me, had to use Incognito on Chrome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dashboard is working for me on Google Chrome but not on Safari ( which is it was yesterday). I am beginning to get absolutely fed up with Fitbit f'ing around with us for the last year of various aspects which we would assume to be simple for such a massive corporation .  I dislike the sleep data presentation. Why the eff would anyone want to fiddle with something that was readable and make it so obscure beats me. I am not going to clearing cookies and caches on a daily basis jus tot be able to see the dashboard, The data on the app is sufficient for me bad in presentation as it is. 

Best Answer
Anybody know when blank dashboard is going to be fixed? Mine has been blank for
over a week.
Best Answer

So it can't be the browser? It does not work for me on Safari. It did after clearing the cookies and caches but has gone blank again,

Best Answer

Updating -- 
Per the conversations on other threads on this topic, I downloaded Chrome and can see the Dashboard just like it had been in the past. My previous browser was Microsoft Edge, and I did not actually want to download or use Chrome but there we are...if I want to see my Fitbit data on my computer, I have to use Chrome. 🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes

I switched to Google....big mistake! I use Chrome and I still have a difficult time signing in. This happens 2 out of 3 times. Google suks!

Best Answer

Agreed--remember that your user population includes people who use reading glasses and a mobile screen is not a great fit for many of your charts/graphs/mouseover features. And also remember that your user population will continue to age. Eventually, more of your users will include people who use reading glasses. It's fine to put a disclaimer on the site "for the best experience, use your mobile app" but I bet many people will continue to want the desktop version.

Best Answer
0 Votes