Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
636 REPLIES 636

I"m with you, DonnD.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me! Only comment is Hold down the CTRL and hit the "reload this page" button in the upper left corner by the back and forward options, I was confused using the "reset" word, same thing I just always called it "reload" or "refresh" just a little tidbit to help. thanks for posting!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dashboard is back on all browsers this morning!!! (Subject to change without notice.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just went to pc, while I tried other browsers in past few days, kept running into same issue. Anyways, right now dashboard is appearing on my google browser fitbit page. How long? But now ok.

Best Answer
0 Votes

very upset about losing the desktop capability.   my daughter finally found how i can track a months worth of steps but it's going to be a pain doing it.  it was so easy on the desktop.    

also it's not tracking the  sleep data well.  i went swimming yesterday.  it didn't track the swimming, turned itself off  and didn't come back on for about 6 hours  and counted that time as sleep time.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Likewise, I also complained on a Google/Fitbit Twitter thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah. My dashboard is back also. Hooray
Pete

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Booted up my Windows 10 PC, Chrome browser and the Fitbit Dashboard loaded; No need to clear the browsing data this morning.

Fingers crossed!

Best Answer
Thank you. Your method 1 worked!
Best Answer
Today I got my dashboard tiles back on my PC. Thank you. It is what I look at everyday and I get all my info at once. It was blank for a few days but now is back, I hope for good. Thank you so much.
Best Answer

So after battling with the cache for sometime to keep the dashboard functional, today I go to the dashboard and there's a message that the dashboard is now on the app instead of in the browser. But then I closed the browser and went back in (so I could get a screenshot of the message) and this time it loaded correctly. 

Best Answer
I got the notice too.
Near the bottom it said if you prefer the old one clock it and I did and I
have a fully functional PC dashboard for now.
Best Answer
There was a reply that suggested holding the CTRL key and reload icon.
That worked!
Best Answer

ALL

By now it seems that most of us have found usable workarounds for PC/Win 10 and 11 dashboard in Chrome and Firefox - so those still having problems are recommended to check previous posts.

My thanks especially for the Ctrl/F5 Chrome workaround, though the easier repeat login wil keep me using Firefox Private Browsing.

Signing off now.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

I have been able to open my dashboard for over 36 hours with no need to clear my cache.   Looks like they finally solved the issue.   🤞

Best Answer

Same for me 🙂

Best Answer
The web dashboard has been working fine for me the last few days. No
special keys or cache clearing needed.
Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thank you for taking the time to work on this matter and sharing additional information. I'm glad the online dashboard is working for some of you, but I understand that this isn't the case for everyone.

Please be advised that our team is aware of this situation and is working to find a solution as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'd recommend trying the tips shared by our members, such as using an incognito window or clearing the cookies and cache of your browser.

I appreciate your feedback and will keep you updated with new information as it becomes available.

Best Answer

Yesterday and today there were no problems getting info on my dashboard.  The only remaining problem is having to log in every other day.  The login screen refuses to keep me logged in longer than two days.  That's only a minor irritation - at least my dashboard seems to be back.

Best Answer

I've never understood why I keep having to log in every couple of days, and why it takes so many steps to get to the dashboard.   It's one thing to have to log in, but when you click "sign in with google", you have to select an account (there's only one!!!), then you get a Fitbit add, you have to click on the little person icon, then select "view dashboard".   Once we "sign in with google" we should be taken straight to the dashboard without all the other nonsense.   (my rant for the day. lol)

Best Answer