Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
614 REPLIES 614
Trouble is that I lose data from some of my games every time I clear the cache. Fitbit need to sort the issue out
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Agreed. The new design is TERRIBLE!  It makes me want to not look use it at all and it was the reason for using Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dashboard has been missing for three days - all I get is a blank screen.  Would appear that all other features are working ok.  Anyone got any ideas??

Best Answer

Same here.  It's so frustrating.

Best Answer

Having same problem. Each day I have to clear the cache. 

Any ideas how to do this permanently rather than having to do every day.

Best Answer
I agree!
Mine has resolved on it's own today.
i did nothing.
Best Answer

The only way I can see the dashboard using Chrome is to delete browsing history before every refresh. This is not practical.

Best Answer

If you see the Dashboard on a PC, and you don't normally rely on Firefox, then try it on Firefox.

In Firefox Settings: Clear Data once and the Dashboard should stay open, and also be able to withstand a refresh (unlike in Chrome), for a whole day.

It has another benefit for me, still using a Charge2, instead of having to refill the login screen every time (Support told me they no longer support the Charge2 Dashboard), in Firefox it seems able to hold on to the login details, so one only needs to hit Log in, rather than havng to fill in all the details every day.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank You
Hopefully Fitbit will get the Google Tech guru's to resolve this issue so
we don't have to take any additional steps to easily view this important
tool.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  Mine disappeared two days ago.

Best Answer

Two days ago the dashboard loaded on the Chrome browser but not the Brave. Today the dashboard did not load on the Brave or Chrome browser but it loaded on Safari. (MacBook Air with MacOS Monterey 12.7.4) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I’m viewing on my phone not laptop and have tried all browsers. It might work once but the second time it’s blank. Another FRUSTRATING failure from Fitbit — the first being the horrible new app and now doing away with the very easy to read sleep data and replacing it with the new sleep chart that is difficult to read at best.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

my view is that it appears to be intentional for some reason. Mine has been off for a few days now and I even went on to the chat but the person on the other end either couldn't grasp what I was asking or didn't want to.

There appear to be some background activities going on that they won't inform us of (I have another issue that my tracker no longer functions with Connected GPS, this also just stopped working and they just say that they know about it)

Best Answer

I prefer seeing my stats on the PC Dashboard. It estimates the calories I will burn based on my exercise and activity PLUS the normal burn during quiet times and gives me a truer picture than the App. It also provides graphs of weekly averages that I find helpful. For the past couple of days, all I get is a blank screen. Please bring it back!

Best Answer

The disappearance of the website dashboard and an "update" to app features occurred more or less simultaneously. One can only assume that Alpha is pushing Fitbit users to enroll in Premium -- and pushing hard. Based on a long history of overnight disappearance of functionality (over a period of 11 years), you could reasonably project that in another five years only those with a premium subscription will be able to see their step count other than on their wrist. 

Best Answer

Yesterday, it worked with Microsoft Edge, but not today. Third day with no fix and no message from Google.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I now get a blank screen using Microsoft Edge. Two days ago when I switched from Chrome to Edge, I got a full dashboard, but the third day, I only got a blank screen.

Best Answer

1.pngMy Dashboard no longer loads my data. I like to track my metrics from the Dashboard on my laptop. Today is the third day without a Dashboard. The above snippet is what it looks like in place of displaying the data.

I cleared the cache. I found an old suggestion for changing the privacy level, so I tried that, too. I can find nothing else to do to remedy this situation. Do you have any ideas?

Best Answer

I'm using the free Brave web browser and seeing the same issue... Boo FitBit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received this email from Fitbit today about moving my FitBit account to Google.  I don't have the time to read the article right now; but perhaps it will shed some light on the dashboard problem.

"Now that Fitbit is part of Google, we invite you to move Fitbit to your Google Account. It takes just a few steps to get industry-leading security and unified privacy controls from Google, all while keeping your new and historical Fitbit health & wellness data. Ready to make the move?"

What should I know about moving Fitbit to my Google Account?

https://support.google.com/fitbit/answer/14237024

Best Answer