Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
637 REPLIES 637
I tried that but it didn't work for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Lucky you.
I tried that too, but got the same old black/blank screen
Best Answer
0 Votes
I find that I have to clear the cache each time I start the app. After
clearing the cache I refresh the tab where the app is. Although painful it
has worked every time.
Best Answer

I have been having problems accessing the web dashboard for over a week now.  Previously I could clear my browser cache and get it to work but now it won't work at all.  I get the message, Check out your health dashboard in the Fitbit app. Get Fitbit on your device.  I don't WANT to view my dashboard on my phone.  I want to view it on my laptop like I always have.  Not having a web option is a huge dissatisfier and I will not be rebuying any Fitbit products again.

Best Answer
Dashboard is back as of 6:54 this morning. That’s Safari on the web. This up-down-up-down has become way more than annoying.
Best Answer

There are two ways of doing a hard reset holding down the  Ctrl while hitting f5 and Hold down thew CTRL and hitting the reset bottom upper left on banner bar next to the back forward options both work for me as of now.

Best Answer

Go to fitbit.com/sleep instead of the dashboard if that is the part you are trying to view.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having problems accessing the web dashboard for over a week now. Previously I could clear my browser cache and get it to work but now it won't work at all. I get the message, Check out your health dashboard in the Fitbit app. Get Fitbit on your device, but that is not an acceptable option. 

A work-around to get to the sleep chart is to go to fit.com/sleep.  It takes me directly to my sleep chart for the day.

Best Answer

YEP that's exactly what I encounter as well 

Donn D    AUST 

Best Answer

The dashboard on FITBIT CONNECT has been relocated to the mobile phone APP

Very disappointing 

Contacted FITBIT  Support, still waiting.

Been with FITBIT for over 10years.....  TIME TO GO 

GOODBYE FITBIT GOOGLE 

DONND

Best Answer
DonnD

It's still available in browsers if you look back to see how, from earlier
posts from today and yesterady. especially iSeeker's posts.

The best of the workarounds are as good as ever, aside from daily logins,
and even that's easy in Firefox Private Browsing.

Too few people look back to the earlier posts for the workarounds and just
take he last couple of complaints...

Good luck
Best Answer
I can't access the FB Dashboard on my MacBook Pro Laptop. This is extremely aggravating since the Dashboard provides not only daily step totals, but a weekly average - something the App does not do. The weekly stats are just as important to me as the daily stats. Like many, I'm no longer satisfied with FB's data offerings. PLEASE FIX THE DASHBOARD!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Clearing the cache doesn't work for me this morning, either.  This is unacceptable.

Best Answer

My dashboard has been blank for a week, but just now when I logged in from google, I got a screen that said that the dashboard is now on the watch. However, it said, if I want to see it on my browser, I could click on the link (supplied) and get my old view. And it worked!! 

I hope that I can continue to view my dashboard on my browser. I already had a clock face that showed me everything I wanted on my watch, but I wanted a bigger screen to check things out.

Best Answer

Clearing the image cache works, but it's a temporary fix... well, it always seems to work, but I have to do it several times a day... and then, of course, it constantly wants me to log in as well. It sure seems like a "push" to annoy people enough to use the app instead of the website.

I'll either find another platforms or just eliminate the tracker from my daily routine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure how long it will last but my Dashboard just uploaded!  I am so happy!

Best Answer

My dashboard has been blank for a week, but just now when I logged in from google, I got a screen that said that the dashboard is now on the watch. However, it said, if I want to see it on my browser, I could click on the link (supplied) and get my old view. And it worked!! 

I hope that I can continue to view my dashboard on my browser. I already had a clock face that showed me everything I wanted on my watch, but I wanted a bigger screen to check things out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: And today my Dashboard is back!!!! Funny that....

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah, I don't get that. I get he blank screen with a bar that says "Check
out your health dashboard in the Fitbit app. Get Fitbit on your device" and
has links to the app, which is what leads me to believe they are considering
eliminating the web version. I have the app on my phone to sync my device,
but I never really open it because I can't get the view I want on the little
screen.

I simply don't use anything that has ONLY an app. The app is a nice addition
for when you are on the go, but simply an irritation when you need to click
through or scroll to see all the info
Best Answer