Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I see my weekly deficit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I understand it tells me daily how much I've eaten, but I want to know how each week goes for example I found this picture? Am I not finding this option or is it not available?IMG_4602.PNG

Like I want to know that my goal weekly deficit is close to when I'm actually trying to target. Most days I'm "under target" but I feel full other days I over eat ,I'm over target and I feel miserable and uncomfortable. And during those days I feel extra sluggish and I'm just wondering if I'm counterproductive. Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Lulubell13579

I'll gladly answer your question. In this case, the sceenshot was taken from the weekly report that we send out. To opt into the weekly report you have to go into the notifications settings of your Dashboard and look for the Weekly Summary and verify that the email box is checked. This report should be sent to your between Mondays and Tuesdays.

Hope you find his useful! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @Lulubell13579

I'll gladly answer your question. In this case, the sceenshot was taken from the weekly report that we send out. To opt into the weekly report you have to go into the notifications settings of your Dashboard and look for the Weekly Summary and verify that the email box is checked. This report should be sent to your between Mondays and Tuesdays.

Hope you find his useful! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

@Lulubell13579Welcome to the forums.. I prefer to use the information you see in the image below..  You get that by being in your PC Dashboard, click on Settings, then Profile. You can see the trend line.. I'm overweight and holding a steady weight so the graph is accurate for me..

Ignore the colours, because Fitbit have the legend incorrect. Green is my Burn and Yellow are my calories in...

profile 5dec17.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer