Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who does this?

Who decided to continuously make this app, more time-consuming and uglier? It’s a man isn’t it? The constant changes that are just more irritating? I’ve had a Fitbit since 2012 and have always liked these watches. They durable and the battery life is really good. My husband even hasn’t been able to break his and he broke one of those Garmin ones that aren’t supposed to be able to be broken. I had an Apple Watch and immediately came back to Fitbit. But these app updates are terrible. Why do I have to do all these extra stupid steps? Why do they make just harder to look at? I had a customer support agent just tell me to give it time and maybe I’ll like it. That’s a load of caca…. The last update I hated the whole time. This update is even worse. 

I hate the fact that we’re supposed to be able to have a free trial of premium but you have to enter your credit card number to get it so I know that’s a scam. I continuously get harassed to try it. Screw those pop-ups. 

at this point, the app is so bad that I’m looking at getting another watch and telling people all the problems I have with the app and telling them to look at different watches. I tell them what I like about it but then I tell them about all the problems with the app that I hate. I tell them how much I used to like it and I’ve had it for so long, but I tell them at this point if anyone picked it up that I would recommend not doing that. I complained through the app. I’ve sent emails with no response. These people don’t care they’ve got our money. 

it really sucks with how much I like this watch compared to other ones and they just have to go ruin it for me with the stupid app and constantly updates. A **ahem** app that works. Why is it constantly disconnecting from the phone when it never used to do this?

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0