Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With all the APP promo on Windows Dashboard..end of Windows Dashboard is near

I am going to say that Google will remove support for the Windows Dashboard. Which will have me searching, after 10 years, for another viable windows tracker.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I feel the same way. Maybe we could use this forum to discuss alternatives to fitbit that will do what fitbit used to do. i have already started searching.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung abandoned the desktop browser interface too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well now my Windows/Desktop Dashboard is blank...not happy at ALL!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Harry 

The Fitbit team is aware of the issue with Fitbit.com on-line dashboard and has submitted it for escalation. Hopefully, it won't take too long for the problem to be fixed.

One suggested troubleshooting tip is to clear the browser cache, which as worked for some users. Another suggestion is using a different browser.

BTW, I tend to agree with your assessment that the Fitbit.com on-line dashboard could lose support in the near future. From posts I've read by Community Council members (now PE's) who have been supporting the forums for years, Fitbit stopped updating the on-line dashboard so there hasn't been any enhancements implemented there. They decided to focus on the app instead. Just to let you know, this decision was made pre-Google acquisition. Google has apparently decided continued with this path.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes