Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do the Activity Groups not show up in the iOS app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have created multiple Activity Groups with coworkers, gym friends, and other groups and I am only able to see the details of these challenges on the online dashboard. Why are they not available in the iOS app? I would really like to view my status in these group challenges on my app.

Paul

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm sorry but the ones set up on the web page can only be viewed through the browser.

You can use the browser on your phone to view them.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I'm sorry but the ones set up on the web page can only be viewed through the browser.

You can use the browser on your phone to view them.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

My Group activity doesn't appear on the browser either. I have reached out to Cust Service, who replied that the situation is being worked on. No tentative re-start date, though. Very disappointing.

Best Answer

By saying the the ones created online will only show online, kind of indicates that you can create them on your app?

this isn’t the case either is it? It’s online or nowt. 

Best Answer

Fitbit recently released group functionality for the mobile app, but it still isn't connected to the groups on Fitbit.com.  Please see my post here to comment or vote:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Step-count-functionality-for-Custom-Groups-on-th...

Best Answer
0 Votes