Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win a Fitbit every day :-)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to see a daily draw to win a fitbit by submitting your name and email, open to all Smiley Happy

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I see you have a marketing mind, @leear. I used to work for a large ad agency and see the value of your idea. The best way to bring your idea to the attention of Fitbit is to post your suggestion to the Feature Suggestions forum. What you are suggesting is not a feature but still, official Fitbit folk will see it. Good luck! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @leear. Wouldn’t we all like to see all companies give their products away for free! 

Best Answer

I see your point, but if you think about it, how sticky would it be, if you had to visit fitbit each day to enter for that day,? What is that buzz worth in marketing and promotions of the Fitbit name and brand? If 365 a year may be too high a cost? Maybe 1 a week (52 a year) or even 1 a month (12 in a year)....or EVEN 1 a year?

Best Answer

I see you have a marketing mind, @leear. I used to work for a large ad agency and see the value of your idea. The best way to bring your idea to the attention of Fitbit is to post your suggestion to the Feature Suggestions forum. What you are suggesting is not a feature but still, official Fitbit folk will see it. Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Carol-B,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have just done that Smiley Happy 

Best Answer

Hi like win a free fit bit watch ship its to at Mary Henson at ... 

moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you 😊 for an excellent suggestion. 

Have just done it and made a "feature" of Fitbit's features and as a marketing feature in future Fitbit devices 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes