Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withings scale stopped syncing to Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last three days, my Withings WiFi scale is not updating to Fitbit.  It has previously worked flawlessly (for three years).  The Withings website has the latest weight measurements OK, but they are not being updated to the Fitbit website.  I checked the association, and it is still linked.  Is anyone else having the same problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7
I am having the exact same problem. My #s have not synced over to Fitbit since Monday. I checked for updates to the scale and also made sure they were still showing as connected but am stumped.
Best Answer
0 Votes
You can manually download them over from withings if you go to the page where you originally linked Fitbit with withings. You can also try to unlink and then relink them.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same issue.  Last sync was Saturday 6/25.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same issue here. I thought I fixed it by reconecting them, but it only synced once and then stopped again 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same thing happened to my WS 50 scale! I thought I was the only one who had this case. I reconnected Withings scale couple times it worked but then I stopped working again. Whats going on??
Best Answer
0 Votes

@RChobby @DanaDW @MarkOH @StLUser @Andreas78 @Mochung Welcome to our Community! As it has been commented please unlink your Withings scale from the app area on the fitbit.com account and after this retry the linking process to see if this corrects the issue. You may also inquire with the Withings support team to know what it is happening with it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Withings Scale stopped syncing all together. Not to its own app and not to FitBit. Withings help desk has not replied to my questions. Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes