Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yearly Stats

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't find the screen in the app or desktop dashboard that gives me my yearly steps and yearly miles.  This was available in past years. The data now is showing average monthly steps for the year and average monthly miles for the year. Am I overlooking something?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Daisy7363  log in and go here - click. When there, on the right side is a calendar. Select the starting and ending points and your stats should appear.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Daisy7363  log in and go here - click. When there, on the right side is a calendar. Select the starting and ending points and your stats should appear.

Best Answer

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it.

Best Answer

Is there a way on the Fitbit dashboard to view an overall comparison of your yearly stats 

I.e Check how many hours I did on one activity compared to another (eg: 40 hours boxing, 20 hours fencing, 60 hours tennis in 2022 with a comparison of calories burnt and such?).

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Bonsersj log in and go here - click. When there, on the right side is a calendar. Select the starting and ending points and your stats should appear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks 🙂

Aware of that one and can view minutes of activity and calories burnt.

Was more looking for a break down of exercises over the year and what I spent majority of my time doing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bonsersj Fitbit has no such feature.

Best Answer
0 Votes