Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yearly graphs changed from weekly to monthly totals

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today the yearly graph suddenly changed to how it was for a year in 2016, showing only monthly totals.  The weekly totals are what I use to motivate myself, so the change to monthly totals is very unwelcome. Why the sudden change?  The information is clearly collected for weekly totals, so what benefit can there be in showing only monthly ones.  Please let us choose the display that is most useful to us!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@mkasga Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned. You're still able to check your data in your online Dashboard and select either weekly or monthly, check the screenshot below: 

weekly data.PNG

If this isn't what you're seeing in your online Dashboard, please attach a screenshot to your next reply. 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I see the weekly and monthly totals, but that is not the same as seeing a year's worth of weeks on one graph.  I can calculate my weekly averages, but it was very motivating to see the averages for a full year.  I was so happy when you brought that back after a year of monthly averages, so imagine my dismay when I saw you had reverted to the months--for no apparent reason.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am really disappointed that the yearly graph no longer shows all the weeks separately - just months. Is this a permanent change?

The yearly view with weekly averages definitely motivated me and the months alone doesn't give me helpful information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah this is really annoying.  I like to see my weekly steps over the course of a year, monthly is no good. Please put it back!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please vote on the original post with the thumbs up button, or else your agreement will not register.  Thanks!

Best Answer