Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing time after DST ends

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not change the time on the fitbit watch after DST ended on versa 2.

Moderator edit: format and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@10bigred Your Versa 2's time is synchronized with the time on your smartphone. Just give it some time after the end of DST or synchronize manually in the Fitbit app.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@10bigred Your Versa 2's time is synchronized with the time on your smartphone. Just give it some time after the end of DST or synchronize manually in the Fitbit app.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

Same problem.  Went into my Dashboard, found the Control gear icon (top right), clicked Settings.  Clicked on Personal Info & scrolled down to Time Zone.  Mine was wrong so I reset it then restarted my Versa (by holding the left & bottom right buttons down until it showed the change icon).  That fixed it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here and I've restarted after checking my time zone setting and re-synced multiple times.  My phone is right time and the versa is still an hour off.  It's making me crazy as it's been half the day already reading the wrong time.  I'm not being very patient. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Talahthas, yes thank you. Finally got it synced up to correct time.

Best Answer