Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dashboard black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Windows 7 Norton antivirus two weeks black Have tried everything no luck so far

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The issue affecting Internet Explorer has been resolvedI'll be closing it for further responses. If you have a question or report about the online dashboard, please check for a similar thread or start a new post.  

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@lenstavern

Computer? If the dashboard is blank, try to sync and if that doesn't work, set it up again.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

IE dashboard is blank - known problem.

If you can use a different browser or mobile app, should be able to see it.

I know that's not a solution but maybe it will help you get around it until fixed.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@lenstavern It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Just like @JohnnyRow said this issue is currently being investigated by our team but it is suggested you try using a different browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. You can also keep an eye on this thread to stay up to date for any changes. @Odyssey13 thank you for your help here too.

I also moved your post to the correct board.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

so what good is this watch if I can't the dashboard.  Worked fine for a year.  Maybe someone at fitbit would make this a priority. 

@JohnnyRow wrote:

IE dashboard is blank - known problem.

If you can use a different browser or mobile app, should be able to see it.

I know that's not a solution but maybe it will help you get around it until fixed.

Best Answer

@humvee5000 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing!  As mentioned before this is only affecting the Internet Explorer browser so you can use a different one like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to view your data. Still the issue is being investigated and hopefully the team will have a resolution soon enough.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

The issue affecting Internet Explorer has been resolvedI'll be closing it for further responses. If you have a question or report about the online dashboard, please check for a similar thread or start a new post.  

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer