Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

select what shows on the device face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have problems knowing what things are called so can't find an answer.

On the device, can I control what is shown when you change what shows by pressing the left hand knob, not by tapping the face, which appears to be damaging the screen.  The thing I check most is how many steps I need to do to complete my 250 per hour, which requires 6 taps at the moment.

I have a vague memory of being able to edit things once, but can't remember how I did it!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I never got a reply so I went to help.  This isn't an option so perhaps why no-one gave me a solution.  But I was told they'd take it as a suggestion for future models

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Barb1404. I’d be happy to help. But first, I need to know - which Fitbit device do you have? To which device (phone? PC computer?) do you sync your Fitbit? 

Best Answer
Thank you. I have a charge 2, which I can sync on an iPad or MacBook.
Barbara Matthewson
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 2.  I can sync with Mac, iPad and Android phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

I never got a reply so I went to help.  This isn't an option so perhaps why no-one gave me a solution.  But I was told they'd take it as a suggestion for future models

Best Answer

Good troubleshooting, @Barb1404. Sorry we could not help. Did you post your idea to the Feature Suggestion forum?  You may want to take a look at the Charge 2 manual available here to see what other things your Charge 2 will do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I hadn't found the manual before although I had got similar info from the website.  I will contact the feature suggestion forum to suggest they alter the order you can see the info you get from tapping the screen so I don't have to tap 6 times to get how many more steps I need for the 250.

Best Answer