Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 fell out of my wrist band.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After owning two flex models, I switched to the flex 2 when it came out (last month).  Two days ago my tracker fell out of the wristband some time while I was wearing it.  I went to tap it after a 2 mile walk, and it was gone!  I'm very disappointed!  I never had this problem with the flex.  It was only a few weeks old!

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

The exact same thing happened to me.  I ordered and received a new one and that one won't charge now.  I'm done with Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Why don't you write to fitbit on the complaints page, hopefully they will help you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm so mad! I was walking in the airport and I went to see how many steps I got so I tapped my Fitbit to see and guess what!? It's gone!! Fell out of my flex 2 bracelet somehow?? No rubbing it against my leg or anything, just gone! I'm pissed this was $80 to just fall off!! Waste of my money 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I my partner lost his Flex II I bought him for christmas the same way.  I complained to fitbit and after trying to search it using light blue the app to find bluetooth, they kindly sent me a new one.  My faith is restored.  Mind you he now wears the strap tight on his wrist something I never had to do with my flex. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me as well.

when I called to report a faulty band (what else could have caused this?)

I was told "all i can do for you is a 25% off a new Fitbit." ..umm excuse me?! It was only 2 weeks old...

I hung up & called back. After talking with another person-I was sent a replacement band & device, but had to use the clasp from my old one.

Im so paranoid now, always checking to make sure it hasn't fell out again!

i think Fitbit should come up with a way to fix this & send something out to all the flex 2 owners....this should not be happening!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are some ideas in this thread. Not supplied by fitbit, but all low priced

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Flex-2/Fitbit-Flex-2-device-fell-out-of-wristband/m-p/1867839#M6963

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

My solution was the same.  Two phone calls.  Different result.  If i hadn't gotten a satisfactory result, I would have been done with fitbit after 2 1/2 years.  So far, so good!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  Without the replacement I would have moved on to other trackers after 2 - 3 years as a loyal Fitbit user. 
We are still waiting for Fitbit's own answer to what is obviously a significant defect in the Flex 2 design. 
And sorry, while the 3rd party solutions are a nice attempt, I don't see wearing that everyday in the pool, sleeping, working out et al.

Best Answer

Mine too also fell out of it's band.  I was able to the sync on the app to tell me when I was close.  I located it to the garden (40x40 ft area) that I had just gone with a rototill.  (By the grace of God, I found it).  

I was hoping to find a solution to avoid this in the future.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ellowick Wow that was lucky. Glad you found it. There is a thred somewhere with some ideas about this. I'll  see if I can find it.

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here us the link. I have one of the silver slip on decorations and it does the double job of looking really nice and keeping the pebble in the band. 

Lost Flex 2

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had the same experience.  They need to redesign the wrist band!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me!!  I was just wearing it as usual and found the pebble missing.  They need to redesign the wrist band.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me too!  Sounds like it happened to a lot of us.  The wristband needs to be redesigned and the manufacturer needs to take responsibility.  Of course I looked everywhere and don't know where it fell out.  So sorry it happened to all of us!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

the same thing just happened to me tonight 😞 i lost it when i was leaving work sometime and it's not in my car or anything i'll never find it i'm so upset!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry to heard that.  I succumbed to the norm of it happening like every other week and I pray I locate it.  Horribly designed version.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with the pebble falling out. I wore my flex 2 in the shower then did the dishes and noticed later that it was missing, when I went to check my steps. I'm still syncing, but I have a bad feeling that it went down the bath tub drain, which is why I can't find a strong signal on the bluetooth finder apps or hear the very faint buzzing of the alarm. Also, my alarm picks up steps, which may be it banging around in pipes. I was so paranoid that I was going to lose it in the pool or beach, but no, at home in the shower most likely. 😞

I guess there is not a remedy when/if I find mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought mine, and it fell out today.

I had it less than 3 weeks, 

The 2nd time it fell out, I lost it a week ago and luckily I found it.

VERY DISAPPOINTED 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can me to the list as well...Very frustrating since for the rest I was rather satisfied with the product..

Best Answer

Count me in as well. I lost my first Flex-2 and was unable to locate it in my house using Bluetooth tracking apps. I'm back from vacation and realized that some time between when I last synced (last night) and now, my Flex-2 fell out of the band. I purchased it from Amazon, so I assume Fitbit support won't be willing to replace it. In that case, I'm done with Fitbit forever. 

Best Answer
0 Votes