Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App freezing when looking at sleep log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last couple of days, when in the sleep log, the app freezes. If it lets me in, it won’t allow me to scroll back further than 2 weeks, then completely freezes up. If I wait a minute or so for the screen on my phone to dim, it’ll let me scroll back about a week or two further then freezes again. Anything I do in the app is delayed. 
Any help would be gratefully received. 
I'm using an iPhone 12, IOS 14.4.  The Fitbit app was last updated on 3/3/21..

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

My daughters and mine both starting freezing up about the same time as yours.  have to double click on sleep, then wait about 20 sec. then it will show the weeks sleep.  Then if I want to check that day.  Sometimes it will open and sometimes not.

Best Answer

I have  10 and mine is freezing up as well. It’s like the touchscreen doesn’t work most of time lately.  
so there are 3 of us.... anyone get any help yet???

Best Answer

No help yet.  There are more than 3 of us.  My husband and daughter also have iphones and they are experiencing the same problem.  Like I said I have to double tap on it and wait like 20 seconds for it to open.  I keep on hoping fit bit will figure out what is going on and make another update.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem... I don’t want to remove the device and start again as I might lose all previous data (?)

Best Answer
You explained that better than I could. Mine is acting exactly like that. Thanks so much for letting me know.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes