Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I put my flex 2 on the charger overnight and when I took it off it was flashing like as if it was still charging, so I put it back on the charger and hit the button on the back of the charger and it did not vibrate like it was supposed to. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Erinshep  do you have the latest firmware for your Flex 2? Did you try restarting the device a few times? You shouldn't leave it on the charger more than a couple of hours. Overnight is a long time to be left on the charger.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @Erinshep, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared, seems odd that your device is behaving in such way. If you haven't already done so, please try restarting your device following the next steps and let me know if the issue persists:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable must align with the corresponding pins on the back of the pebble to lock securely in place.

You’ll know the connection is secure when the pebble vibrates and you see the indicator lights blinking.

3. Find the button on the charging cable below the tracker compartment.
  4. Press it three times within five seconds. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. A few seconds after the third press, all the lights will flash simultaneously. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the light flash but notice the pebble has resumed charging, that too is confirmation that the restart was successful.
  5. Remove the pebble from the charging cable and insert it back into the wristband.

@Odyssey13 Thanks for your support and the helpful information that was shared in your post.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

I tried the method suggested to restart my charger, but no vibration happened.  I don’t even get a red light flash anymore.

Best Answer

@Odyssey13 Yes I tried to restart my device at least three times but it didn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all of the steps suggested and also bought a new charger thinking maybe there was an issue with it... still nothing worked... very disheartened.

Best Answer
0 Votes