Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge time zone difference

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever my friend in PA invites me to a challenge, I get a message that there's a 21-hour time difference! I'm in CA so it's 3 hours! How can this be fixed? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @TammyTeach. Have you checked your phone's timezone settings? If you haven't, please check them. You can also check the timezone of your Dashboard by doing the following from a computer:

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right corner. 
2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. 
3. Scroll down to the Time section and choose the time zone that best reflects your current location. You can also select 12-hour or 24-hour time display format here. 
4. Sync your tracker to update your time zone. 

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @TammyTeach. Have you checked your phone's timezone settings? If you haven't, please check them. You can also check the timezone of your Dashboard by doing the following from a computer:

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right corner. 
2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. 
3. Scroll down to the Time section and choose the time zone that best reflects your current location. You can also select 12-hour or 24-hour time display format here. 
4. Sync your tracker to update your time zone. 

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
That seems to have worked! Thanks!😃
Best Answer

You are welcome @TammyTeach, I am glad to hear that your inconvenience has been resolved. If you need anything else do not hesitate in posting it. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Best Answer

I have this same issue! I'm Pacific time and most friends are Central Standard time. My time zone has always reflected Pacific but there is still a 22 hour difference when accepting challenges from my peeps in the Central Standard time zone. How can I fix it??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Everyone is in the same time zone AND everyone has correct settings in their app and online. It’s really annoying 

Best Answer
0 Votes