Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise week of March 2 did not post.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On March 2, Mar. 4 and Mar. 6 I did aerobic exercises at the Y for 15 to 25 minutes each of the days listed. My Fitbit was fully charged each day but no exercise activity shows for the entire week however my steps show up. How can I record the missing week?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@gloco Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well!

Let me help you with your activities not being detected by your Flex 2. Your device detects activities based on the motion on your arm. The automatic detection is a feature called SmartTrack. For example when using the elliptical machine make sure you have the moving bars so your device detects the motion and records the activity itself, once an Elliptical activity is saved on your account it should show on the Recent Exercise area. If there isn't much motion or isn't easy to detect (yoga, weight lifting, etc.) then these activities will be difficult to be detected by your device. Still you can manually log your activity so you have a record on your account.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with missing days on the app, yet my steps and time show up but not the day. I have called Customer service and they had me reset the fitbit, but it isn't working.

Best Answer
0 Votes