Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding my lost Flex

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there- I've lost my fitbit but it is still syncing to my phone. Does anyone have any tips on how to narrow down where it is? Thanks!

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
142 REPLIES 142
Found under a pile of shoes. A miracle!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU!!!!  After searching for 3 hours, I purchased the app and found my fitbit in 90 seconds!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's great. It's a great little app isn't it? If only we didn't misplace
things to begin with! I was as pleased as you when I found mine and was so
close to getting online and ordering a new one.

Regards,

Richard
Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I do this? Frustrated trying my Fitbit. It says that it is synced and connected

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you're using the app mentioned and it's identifying the Bluetooth signal
from your Fitbit, then you know the Fitbit is in range. It's just a
question of moving around slowly and seeing how the signal increases or
decreases - stronger the signal, the nearer you are. Worked well for me -
good luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Walk around and watch the ‘meter’ when it’s in range it will show how close
or far you are from it. Obviously as the number decreases the nearer you
are. Hope you find it!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Used the Bluetooth finder and magically, it worked. Kept seeing that was in my bedroom, warmer colder and back and forth. Then I really close to my pillow. Lol omg it was inside my pillowcase. Lol
The mystery is over.

Just would have been more helpful if the device sent out an audible signal.

Thank you. 😊👍
Cinzia

Sent from Cindy's iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

So pleased you’re sorted. 🙂 Lost a set of keys here - sadly nothing to track me to them! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your suggestion saved the day!
I had misplaced my Charge3 and searching for it manually didn't result in my finding it.  I installed the BluetoothFinder app, but it was basically useless.  Then I tried your method and lo and behold! -- after turning off all fans and other noisemakers, and finally getting the alarm set far enough in advance, I was able to hear the vibrating and track it down.

One bit of advice: it might take anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 minutes for your phone to "save" the alarm to the FitBit, so set it at least 3 minutes ahead of your present time.  If the "saving" is still in progress when the minute for the alarm arrives, it will treat the alarm as if it was set to go off tomorrow.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for mentioning the lower number.. not sure how the app works , Light Blue, but still trying to find my fit bit.

FINALLY. An app that worked!!! THANK YOU> it was worth the $, so I'd stop looking for it. Blue light, didn't work right for me... whew... now I can harge it and buy a new band!! thank you.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

How to sync my Fitbit I can’t find it and I have it on my phone app and when I am in the app I don’t how to try and sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi -

I'm not sure I understand the precise position but you need to act fairly quickly before your Fitbit runs out of power. 

If the Fitbit app on your phone is synced with the Fitbit watch and it's nearby it ought to identify it as it'll be in range but it won't tell you where it is. That's where the other app I mentioned comes in. It will identify all devices nearby where Bluetooth is switched on. It may not pick it up straight away - walk slowly around your home (or wherever you suspect it is) and eventually it should pick it up. As you get nearer the display will increase or it'll decrease if you move in the wrong direction.

Worked well for me and seemes to have done for others, so good luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Kay31, Sorry, don't understand what you're asking. 

Is your Fitbit misplaced, or are you saying you can't find the sync command in your phone app. 

If you can't find the sync command in the app, please open a new topic.  This topic thread is about finding a lost Fitbit.

If the Fitbit is lost, then, I don't understand why you're trying to sync it. First find the Fitbit using one of the methods in the previous entries.  Install a fitbit or bluetooth device finder app on your phone. Quickly, before the Fitbit runs out of power. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Android Finder link you posted doesn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes
It did work, as many others have used the same link successfully. Maybe
it's since moved and the link is now severed. If you Google 'Bluetooth
finder' or look in your App store I'm sure you'll find a suitable
alternative. As more and more devices use Bluetooth, the need is growing.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! You made my day ^_^

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you find your Versa?? I've been packing all day. And I just noticed it was gone. I used the app that when I chated with someone from the app gave me. But I never seen versa. But I just turned on notifications and still can't find it. I've opened up 7 boxes. Nothing. Can you please help me?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
I turned on the alarm function and listened to it buzzing. It got weaker because it needed changing. Luckily I found it before it completely ran out of charge.
I hope you find yours! 🙏🏻

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know how to find a Fitbit out of charge? Anyway at all?

Best Answer
0 Votes