Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change pace into km

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At my excercises (swim and hike) I do see an average pace, but this isn't in km/hour, but in feet. In the settings everything is on European measurements, so cm/km. How can I change the pace also in km instead of feet. So during my hike I see for instance: 1.02 km (distance) 15:43 min (time) and 15'27" pace. What does 15'27" pace mean. I want to see average km/hour. Everthing is set in km.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

The pace is the time per km. In this case 15 minutes and 27 seconds.

Best Answer

@Rita38 Welcome to the Community! I recommend taking a look at this help article for instructions on how to make changes to these settings. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

@SteveH Thanks for your help! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Hello there, 

has this been resolved? I cannot change the pace to km/h on the Fitbit website dashboard. all set properly on my account, but this is still reporting as mile/hour.

Thanks in advance! 

Best Answer

I have the units selected as km, but the display on my walk still says it as feet?? Help please

Best Answer

When you go for a walk or run, just select treadmill instead of run and your data will be recorded in km/h. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all, as someone else replied, then the pace is not feet and inches. It's minutes and seconds. So:

Pace: 15'40" means 15 mins, 40 seconds (time it took you per kilometer).

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's still not telling me a lot because I won't to know how fast I walk and I think in km/h , not in the time it takes to go one km. A pity that changing to this unit is not possible.

Best Answer

I agree This is very frustrating and annoying 

this must be passed on as a feature request 

me and my friends think this is weird too. 

Best Answer

What if you took longer than an hour

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Davidsch and welcome to the Community.  I apologize if I'm misreading what you wrote.  If it took you exactly an hour and five minutes to walk a km (or mile depending in your distance units), your pace is 65' 00".  Pace notation can be confusing.  The same notation is used in feet/inches and latitude/longitude.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes