Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the Flex 2.  I plugged it in to charge 45 minutes ago and it's still showing empty.  I followed the instructions and there's a blinking white light but that's all.  So what happens now?   Did I get a defective unit?  Thank you.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The blinking white light should mean it is charging. Try using a different USB slot or wall charger, restart your tracker,  and leave it on charge for several hours or even overnight. Hopefully one of those things will work and it will be charged soon. Let us know how you go.

Restart your Tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

The blinking white light should mean it is charging. Try using a different USB slot or wall charger, restart your tracker,  and leave it on charge for several hours or even overnight. Hopefully one of those things will work and it will be charged soon. Let us know how you go.

Restart your Tracker

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you.  I didn't realize that I had to hit sync for my dashboard on the computer to update.  Someone told me about that yesterday.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! 

I just got my Flex 2 today, the white lights are all blinking, 4 of them are on, and the 5th one is dark at the moment, it's been charging for a couple of hours or so. I put it into the wristband to set it up with the app, but it's getting stuck on the 'double tap to confirm connection' part, when setting up in the app, so i can't continue set up... should I just wait until the 5th light is on, incase it just needs totally full battery?

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SuzieKJames It is always a good idea to have it charging when setting up, but it shouldn't matter that it is not fully charged yet (though as you ppsted 11 hours ago I assume it is fully charged now!). What phone are you using? Have a look at THIS Help Article on set up issues, and please come backmif youbare still having problems

Community Council Member

Best Answer

It worked eventually! Thanks for your help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I got the fitbit flex 2 today and I have been charging it for well over 2 hours. It is still showing only white light. It has synced to the app and everything but it still shows battery empty. What should I do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, did you got an answer? I have the same issue 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

How long did it take finally?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue I have tried changing the port and all but the issue persists did u get an answer? 

Best Answer
0 Votes