Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit not calculating sleeps correctly. HELP!!!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed in the past couple of days that my FitBit is not calculating my sleeping hours correctly. One day i went to sleep from 8:49pm to 7:10am and it says i only did 7 hours and 25 minutes. Then last night i went to sleep at 10:51pm and woke up at 4:45 am and it said i only did 3 hours and 42 minutes. Obviously numbers are not correct. What should i do?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I get a similar thing, but if I examine the sleep, it says that I am restless when i sleep. You can also put the fitbit to not being very sensitive and it may count more of your sleep

Best Answer

@gcherbony Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I recommend performing a restart on your Flex to prevent any wrong sleep tracking from happening again. 

Also, what @samnf2000 was saying is correct. You can try changing the sleep settings for it to not be too sensitive. Try using the normal sleep setting.

By the way, it's great to see you in the Fitbit Community! @samnf2000 Smiley Very Happy

Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I reset a charge 2?  This started when I downloaded the latest update for my iPhone 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes