Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not found

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have tried all the fixes. It is fully charged. Have updated my iPhone. Turned off phone.  Any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have the same issue since yesterday and tried so many things and failed until I did this today. I inserted my Flex to its charger and connected to my laptop. I reset the Flex by inserting a paper clip inside the small hole at the back of the charger for about 4 seconds. I removed the Flex from the charger and inserted into my wristband. When I opened the Fitbit app from my iphone, it was able to find my device and already synching.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Having the same problem, Fitbit reading device can't be found when attempting to sync. Any ideas?

Best Answer

I have the same issue since yesterday and tried so many things and failed until I did this today. I inserted my Flex to its charger and connected to my laptop. I reset the Flex by inserting a paper clip inside the small hole at the back of the charger for about 4 seconds. I removed the Flex from the charger and inserted into my wristband. When I opened the Fitbit app from my iphone, it was able to find my device and already synching.

Best Answer
Thank you …this worked!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer

I will give this a try when I get home. Thanks!

Best Answer

THANK YOU rsan!  I haven't been able to get my old Flex to sync for almost a week!  My iphone kept saying "no device found"  This worked. Wish I would have checked here sooner!  

Best Answer

Call them. 877-623-4997. I thought I tried everything and it didn't work. Tech support simply had me "add new device" and now I'm back in action. Or you can try that option for yourself.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  Yes, seems many of us had the same issue with the flex.  I finally was able to sync by using this reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me today, too. Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

seems to have worked.  Even picked up days steps that i thought were lost.

Best Answer
0 Votes
This worked for me as well. Up and running. Thanks for the advice!
Best Answer
0 Votes