Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 battery draining very quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Received my Flex 2  in November and it won't hold a charge for more than a day (two if I am lucky).

I have read through all these and still don't see a viable solution...

I haven't have alarms or all day sync on for some time and still no improvement in battery life.

Thoughts,, anyone?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hello, you have a faulty Fitbit. Get in touch with them direct and they
will replace it for you.

They did with me and I see no reason why they wont for you.

*Kind regards*

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @aeschine1963. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Flex 2 😕 The battery should last at least 5 days with a regular usage. Since your your tracker is draining in less than two days, this is not how it should be. I would recommend fully charging your tracker and once it's ready, start using it as you would normally do making sure you sync it constantly. That way when the battery dies, you can get in  touch with the Support Team as @embejemi suggests and they will be able to see in the logs how the battery is behaving and based on that, they will be able to help you out with this.

Let us know how it goes and I'm moving your post to the Flex 2 board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Okay, I will reach out to support now. I charged yesterday and right now
the battery is logging "low".
thanks for the help everyone!!

Best regards,
Lisa Campbell
Best Answer
0 Votes

I began using my Flex 2 about 5 weeks ago (previously using a Flex).  I am pleased with the Flex 2, but over the last 2 weeks I have, also, begun experiencing a complete loss of power over a 2-day period.  Today, I have charged it fully, and I will ensure that it gets regular usuage and syncing over the next 2 days.  If the problem persists, I will contact Fitbit Support.  Thanks FerdinandFitBit for the advice and guidance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Email  fitbit they are very good with customer service they will probably send you a new one. 

Mine now goes 3 days with alarms and syncing. I let it run right out then charged which helped me get to the 3 days of charge ?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just received my Flex 2 a few days ago but having battery issues from day one. I only getting about 6 hours per charge, even after turning off all-day sync, notifications, silent alarms, etc. if I've tried using different chargers, different outlets, using the USB port on my pc, none of which have helped. Also tried restarting, to no avail. Is there anything else I should try or should I give up and call Fitbit? I'm excited about the motivational aspect of Fitbit but this is soooo frustrating! Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Email fitbit. They are amazing and will send you a new one fast

Have a great day!
Kris
🐥
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, Kris. I'm going to take your advice.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, Kris. I'm going to take your advice.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Got my flex 2 as a gift Thursday and charged completely wore all day friday woke up this morning with 2% battery.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just advising all the folks here that I have, routinely, RECHARGED my flex 2 every evening at dinnertime, now, for 3.5 years, and it is still working fine.  YES, it is somewhat inconvenient to do it EVERY DAY, but it works and it works well.  Just establish the habit and DO IT.   Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes