Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 can’t fully charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I’ve recently purchase a Flex 2 online and attempted to make its first charge. However, it has been charging for close to 8 hours now and it doesn’t seem to be fully charge. Initially it was stuck at 25% for hours but it suddenly jumped up to 75% the moment I synced it with my phone. Now 4 lights are blinking  but it has been that way for a couple of hours. Accordingly to the manual, a green light is supposed to appear and the lights will then disappear but it’s not happening at the moment. I’ve restarted it many times as well but nothing has changed.

I know the Flex 2 has been discontinued but I purchase it from a guy selling a new, unopened box and unused device, would this be an issue with warranty if there is really an issue with the device? 

Would really appreciate it if the community could help me out as I really don’t want to have to replace the device.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Where was it purchased from this Guy? If it was Ebay they are not a certified dealer so you will to get a refund from them.

Otherwise contact support and see what they can do for you. Use the help link at the top of the forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi Wendy, 

Thanks for the reply. No, it wasn’t purchased on eBay but on a similar platform like eBay that’s available in Singapore.

Yup, I’ve contacted customer support, still waiting for them to reply. 

Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Customer support helped me out with this issue. Everything is in order now. Thanks again 

Best Answer
0 Votes