Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 display and syncing issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It's only blinking one blue light and not synching even though the battery is full

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Fayee_heights, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your Flex 2's behavior. 

As per the description, it seems that it has insufficient power source. Where do you charge your tracker? Have you checked if by any chance the USB port or outlet is faulty? If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub. You can find more detailed information in the help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

On the other hand, while reading your post I was wondering if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

I'd recommend following the steps suggested in the help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to help you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Fayee_heights, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your Flex 2's behavior. 

As per the description, it seems that it has insufficient power source. Where do you charge your tracker? Have you checked if by any chance the USB port or outlet is faulty? If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub. You can find more detailed information in the help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

On the other hand, while reading your post I was wondering if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

I'd recommend following the steps suggested in the help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to help you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes