Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I've had a flex2 for just over 2 years. In late Feb this year it stopped syncing and my phone was no longer able to find the device. I contacted your customer service dept and was issued a replacement device. 

I was able to set the new device up and charge it, however my phone can still not find it,  which means no data is being recorded.

I have an updated version installed on my phone, have ensured that my device is fully charged and have logged ou and back in, turned bluetooth off and on,  and reinstalled the Fitbit app, several times and still cannot use the device.

What else can I do please?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I got Flex 2 in the last couple of years. It was great. Until I updated the app. Then I would have to manually sync all of the time. THEN it stopped syncing altogether. I got so fed up I stopped using it in November. I've charged it back up and am wearing it again, but the app still can't find the bugger. I cannot get it to work so would be VERY interested to hear if you find a solution

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was able to fix it. I fully charged it. I turned off and on the
bluetooth. I put the Flex 2 back to the charger and followed this procedure
to restart the Flex 2 for the second time.
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186 It worked. I hope
it works for you too.

*"Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will
quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, *
* and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard."* Isaiah 58:8-9
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to fix it. I fully charged it. I turned off and on the Bluetooth. I put the Flex 2 back to the charger and followed this procedure to restart the Flex 2 for the second time.  https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186  It worked. I hope it works for you too.

Best Answer

I shall try. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes