Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 losing battery charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my pebble was plugged in yesterday and then when I was all set to put it on to go for a run the battery flashed empty  when it should of been fully charged

running is the only thing keeping me sane right now so not being able to run on the few days I’m not being physically and emotionally drained at my supermarket job is upsetting 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@1lilspark Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Flex 2 losing charge quickly. Try cleaning the contacts using cotton swab with rubbing alcohol, then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's USB port (try different ports) or use an UL-certified USB adapter. After this, restart your device and see how it behaves. You can follow these instructions to help improve the battery life.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there

I've now got the same problem.  I fully charged my flex 2 yesterday evening, but by 11pm that same evening it was empty.  I've tried cleaning the charger etc with rubbing alcohol.  I've also tried restarting, but when I press the restart button 3 times, the pebble does not vibrate at all.  Any further advice please?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a similar issue with battery life. I just opened the package for my new Flex 2 on Friday. So far I have had to charge it three times including the initial charge. East time, it looks like a full charge, my fitbit app shows 100% but by the end of the day, it is at 70% and the next day 40%. I am not checking the device often or even walking more than 10K steps per day so not doing anything that would cause the battery to run low.  

How long should the battery last? The one on my old Flex used to last 3-4 days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here. Flex 2 looses batter after two days fo use. Used to last up to five days.

Best Answer
0 Votes