Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 won't stop flashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I put my Flex 2 on the charger and when I came back, all lights were flashing - one being a pinkish color. Took it out if the charger and still wouldn't stop flashing for about an hour, so then I tried putting it on the charger again and it started flashing again. Only now, it stops while it's not charging but does nothing else. I tried resetting and that did nothing.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Tried cleaning etc nothing works keeps blinking all dots frantically with pink color too tried different plug in too nothing works won't charge

Best Answer

My Fitbit Flex 2 is 16 months old and also blinking. Won't reset. No vibration with each button push. I see I'm SOL because it's out of warranty. It's sad to see that Fitbit sees a common issue, but offers no true solution or recompense. A shame too because I really liked my Flex 2. I won't have the problem any longer as I won't be replacing my Fitbit Flex 2 with another Fitbit product. I have no faith in the quality of Fitbit products.

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me.  I am out of warranty as well.   I tried to push the button in the back of the charger to restart it, but it won't do anything except constantly blink.  They said I can get a discount off of their newer ones.  They don't carry the Flex 2 anymore, so it got dropped with the new update.

Best Answer

You can order one on amazon. The downside is that the Flex2 costs between 175-209 (same as a newer model) I love the Flex 2 and prefer it to my Apple watch... Understand the frustration

Best Answer

This is my 2nd Fitbit flex and both have now done this to me. Fitbit is providing customers

product that has an expiration date without telling us!

Best Answer

Mine has done this too. Has anyone got any solutions?

Best Answer

No Ma’am sorry to say. It seems that if your Flex2 is out of warranty your only option is to replace it. I won’t be replacing mine with anything from Fitbit as this is obviously a known and recurring issue that Fitbit doesn’t care enough to address. No need to support a company like that. IMHO

Best Answer

Mine just started with the crazy blinking this morning after charging. Sounds like no one has a solution yet. Incredibly bad form from  Fitbit to not support their customers and their products when there's a known defect.  😠 I'll be looking at competitors products for a replacement.

Best Answer