Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My flex 2 isn't syncing or connecting with my phone. It is intermittent 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

You'll probably get better answers if you share more particulars such as what phone OS you're using, app version, etc. Like many things, try turning it off and back on. : Specifically, turn off Bluetooth and then go to the app to sync and it will prompt you for permission to turn Bluetooth back on. Choose yes. 90% of the time, this fixes the issue, at least on Android.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on android OS 11. I have force stopped the app, un jnstalled, re-downloaded the latest app version available, restarted my phone. Reinstated app permissions. I have a Samsung A51. All other devices I own will sync through Bluetooth. My flex 2 has battery power and is tracking my steps through my goal which I can see indicated by the lights. But it will not for the life of me sync Bluetooth with the app. After running over 5k this morning it's very upsetting that it won't show me any results. Seems like a great way for the company to force me to buy a new device. Any suggestions for this one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. it just stopped at 3:26pm. I am on a samsung s9 phone. uninstalled the app and reinstalled. can't sync the flex 2, says can't find a device/ blue tooth. tried through the am on my phone and desktop- nothing. Maybe they stopped supporting flex2 in july...

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing this, they asked me for all my details and they opened up a case for me on Twitter through their fit bit support, but I'm not holding my breath. I think you're right since we are having the exact same issue at the same time on newer operating systems, they said this shouldn't be happening, but here we are.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too had my Fitbit for years, no problems, it synced first thing this morning, came home from a swim and now it won’t connect!  I’m on iOS 14.6 I’m so disappointed seems like I’ve lost my swim.  I love my flex 2 as I never have to touch it, swim and it counts my laps, I don’t want another style of Fitbit as then you cannot wear another watch, who wants to wear two watches  😞

Best Answer

I have tried the advice from Williger but it hasn’t worked!

Best Answer

I was just about to say that my flex hadn't synced since 17 July but whilst I was reading that other people were having the same it's synced. Very strange. 

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

@shirley.yuetyi did you try turning off bluetooth and allowing fitbit to turn it back on? This works >90% of the time on Androids. Alternately, you can try syncing from a different device (tablet or computer) and see if it's isolated to your device.

Best Answer
0 Votes