Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2

Do anybody have having problems with a flex

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Lashay38 since the Flex and Flex 2 were discontinued, the Flex forum area is pretty quiet. Both are considered legacy devices and there will be no more updates for them. What's happening to your Flex 2? Usually a good restart works for minor glitches.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello 

I have problem with Flex 2. I have bought my third flex 3 from eBay and can not make updates. can you tell me what kind of restart will work for it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @blueblinking  there are no firmware or software updates on a discontinued product after so many years. You can't update the Flex or the Flex 2. There was no Flex 3 made. A basic restart is done using the charger unit. click for directions. You can't force an update when one isn't available for your device, especially due to age.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! It won't update. Just happened today. I've tried everything except delete app and reinstall.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If they are considered legacy, why did They just make a MAJOR change to how the sleep tracker looks? This is what I want to tell Fitbit: Please go back to the old visual for showing sleep, awake, and restless time. The “improved” version is useless and horrible!! If you don’t listen to customers, you will lose us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Radarlu the app is not the same as the actual Fitbit device. The app can only update to the latest version of our smartphone's operating system. I have Android 9 and until I go to Android 10, I can't get the latest available update. Fitbit, like most companies, tests out the new app before releasing it to the public. Give them time, because things always change over time.

Best Answer
0 Votes