Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Syncing Successfully But Showing Zero Steps On Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - Hoping Fitbit Support reads this message.

I haven't been using my Fitbit for a few months but decided to refocus and charged my Fitbit Flex last night.  All geared up today and worked out but it shows zero steps registered (even though I have Synced).  The only difference is I am using a new computer but I still have my active website.  I placed the dongle in this new computer - do I need to do something else?  HP Windows 10.  Even when I check on the actual Fitbit Flex Wristband it shows I have less than 2,000 steps (likely zero). 

It always worked on my iphone as well (which has not changed).  The dashboard says zero steps as well.

Help

Sherry

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

so thi is whats happening

im plugging the charger into the usb on my laptop, sticking a pin in for 4 seconds, lights turn off but within 3 seconds the lights are going up and down again (oncce i put the tracker back in the wristband)

so i dont know what to do

Best Answer
0 Votes

@suemacfit I hope you're doing well! I replied to your other post here which is about the same topic. Please try the workaround I left there. It should definitely help you out with this! 

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed your instructions but like other users are saying, it does not work. The tracker (flex) starts back with 2 led lights dancing left/right right after I take it out of dongle. What else can I do?

FWIW, I was trying to upgrade firmware from android phone and then when this problem started. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still having the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I removed (deleted) my Fitbit from my device and reconnected it (added it back as a new device ) and it worked ! Hopefully it helps you as well .

Best Answer
0 Votes

The lights went off, then 6 lights came on and it went back to the roaming lights from left to right. What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I meant 4 lights came on and it went back to the roaming pattern

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!

It's nice here, I'd like or go for charge 4

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didnt work for me but thanks anyway.

Best Answer
0 Votes