Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my flex has stopped flashing when charging, I even got a new charger to try today. The app says it is at 8%/dead however it’s on and recording steps. I have tried resetting it through the charging cable but no change. Both the Fitbit app and the website say the same. Many thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SarahMcna,

Are you sure that it's secure in the cradle?  You should hear a soft click once it's in.  Without that click, the device isn't getting a secure connection, and hence why you may not see the flashing lights.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SarahMcna the 8% was just what Fitbit last synced, so it'll always show this until it's removed or synced. I'd suggest cleaning the charging contacts with 99% isopropyl alcohol.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s syncing everyday, so steps, sleep etc updates but still shows battery at 8%. I haven’t tried alcohol on the contacts but I have tried cleaning them. I will try the alcohol if you think this will help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it’s clicking to the cradle, I’ve tried 3 of them. I think it must be charging as the app has shown 8% for a week now but has recorded steps all week. It’s just not changing on the app or lighting up, although it’s lights up according to the steps each day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SarahMcna Yes, I believe it may help, or I wouldn't have recommended it 🙄 Good luck! 

Please share with the community afterward if this helped to resolve your issue. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes